The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grey Lady Update

At The New York Times the "Week in Review" has been recast and is now the "Sunday Review".

Frankly, I don't like it.  And what is MoDo doing on Page 5?  Even on Page 5 she still had an interesting take on President Obama trying to be on both sides of every issue.  The article is titled "Why Is He Bi? (Sigh)".  Her last paragraph is:
On some of the most important issues facing this nation, it is time for the President to come out of the closet.
Is MoDo a closet Libertarian?  We know she didn't like Dubya.  It is sounding like she doesn't like the incumbent.  Maybe she just doesn't like presidents, or is pining for the return of "Bill", in some form.

Regards  —  Cliff

PS:  I originally started with "Over at".  My editor told me it would be poor form to start out with two prepositions, so I revised my work.

No comments: