The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Announced Retirement


For John, BLUFFamily business.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

Retirement notice for Maj Gen Suzanne M Vautrinot.

FROM:  Commander, Twenty-Fourth Air Force, Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Air Forces Cyber, United States Cyber Command, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, TX.

TO:  Retirement.

Here is a blurb that captures the spirit of General Vautrinot.

I have served with Suzanne, on the staff at Headquarters, United States Air Forces in Europe.  It was an honor and a pleasure.  And, she is my Middle Brother's Sister-in-Law.  Oh, and she is the former roommate of the wife of one of the people I work with at DRC.  It is a small world.

Regards  —  Cliff

2 comments:

Neal said...

Exceedingly small world, especially among the warrior class. I read her commentary and found it quite refreshing and inspiring. The AF is sure to lose much when they lose her. As an old (emphasis on "old")Chief, I could easily work for her in a heartbeat....Oh.....and with. I discovered many moons back how to very quickly assess what flavor was a person. There were the I's and the we's. The We's always won my heart and my respect. My loyalty was a regulatory requirement, but respect was my acceptance gift.

Neal said...

Forgot....damn!!!!

The most important part, CONGRATULATIONS to the General for the completion of a very critical mission. And Godspeed on the next.