The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Added Blog I Am Following

I just added a new blog to my list of our of town blogs. This blog is by Matt M Mathews, who is someone I know from working at DRC.  Matt lives in Kansas and works at Fort Leavenworth, where he is a contract historian.  I had to post this quickly, so I can get ahead of his Business Unit Manager in putting this up as a blog post.  Being a fighter pilot, even in retirement, is about competition and being on the other person's six.

The blog can be found here.  The name of the blog and the blog's purpose is explained here:
Welcome to Scildweall:  The Online Journal of Military History.  Scildweall is Old English for Shield Wall, a defensive tactical formation commonly employed by Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian forces during the early medieval period. Scildweall will cover all facets of military history, both past and present. From Thermopylae to Fallujah, Scildweall will examine and analyze the latest works and information associated with the history of warfare.  It is my hope this journal will prove both timely and relevant and help broaden the study and the lessons of military history.
I commend this blog to those interested in military history.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

ncrossland said...

Guns, guns, guns!!!!!

An excellent blog Cliff....thanks for the lead....or is it lede? Isn't the English language...the Americanized version.....fun???

Regards

Neal