The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sawadee Mr Kazanjian

I have been working on my term paper and have not been hawking the news, but then I went to check on who won the primary races (when I went to vote I noted that the Libertarians had ballots, but no names printed).  I noticed The Lowell Sun website had a short article saying that City Councilor Alan Kazanjian had resigned during the City Council meeting, citing demands of family and business.

Frankly, I am sorry to see this.  With only a couple of meetings to go, it seemed unfortunate for Mr Kazanjian to have bailed out on us.  This statement doesn't mean that Mr Kazanjian was on my list of candidates.  But, IMHO, the city works because we all work together and accept that we don't always have the same views, but have the same overall goal, a better city.

I wish Mr Kazanjian the best.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: