The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Does the General Court Care?

Over at the Dick Howe Blog there was a post by Ms Marie Sweeney on the upcoming meetings where residents of our Great Commonwealth can voice an opinion on reapportionment.  In the comments, the only comment, I suggested a poll of readers and offered up three foils.

In fact, I have never included a poll myself and when I saw Marie today, after Mass, I said that I would check it out.  By the time I got home I decided that I should run one myself to see if it actually works.  Thus, a poll that related to Marie Sweeney's Blog Post, "Schedule for Redistricting Hearings".
Does the General Court Care for Your Opinion?
They really care
It is all smoke,covering the back room deal
I vote present and defer to Carol Cleven.
  
pollcode.com free polls
The way I set this up, you can vote once a day.  I could have picked once a week or something else.

FYI:  As soon as I post this I will vote and I will pick "They really care."  Someone should pick that foil.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: