The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Are Your Own First Responder

Over at the InstaPundit is the below quote from Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels about the stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair:
By every account the response by every responsible entity – Mayor Ballard’s outstanding police and fire forces – our own Indiana State Police, the security force of the State Fair itself, emergency management personnel, was instantaneous and highly professional. It’s equally important to say what I heard over and over and over again last night – that individual Hoosiers ran to the trouble, not from the trouble, by the hundreds, offering in many cases their own professional skills. I’ve heard it from everybody I’ve debriefed this morning. People rushing up, ‘I’m a nurse, I’m a doctor, I’m a trained EMS responder.’ But also people who simply pitched in.
-Gov. Daniels
You ARE your own First Responder.

Regards  —  Cliff

  Who is my FIRST CHOICE for the Republican Nomination for 2012.

No comments: