The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Why Pick a Dumb Cover Story?


For John, BLUFI think Charles Pierce, linked to below, may be a bit over the top in his zeal to skewer Republicans.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

I thought this was going away, but then I bookmarked the politics site I learned of from Dick Howe and found Blogger Charles Pierce (of Worcester) drawing a loose connect between Benghazi and Space Aliens, although not the way I would.

My top three reasons for why the CIA pulled out that stupid cover story of the Terrorist Raid at Benghazi being due to a YouTube video were:

  1. The CIA was hiding deceased Space Aliens,
  2. The CIA was conducting a gun running operation, à la FAST AND FURIOUS, or
  3. The CIA was supervising a Third Party torture centre.
I am going with Number One, since I can't imagine the Obama Administration being involved in either Two or Three. NOTE for Gerry:I am doing this for the humor, not the politics.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: